Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Members

THAT'S who that is!!! For YEARS I've been trying to figure out why Melissa Converse looked so familiar to me. I've got about a full month of SFT from the summer of 1966 on video tape & Melissa Murphy is playing Patti (quite well, too, I might add). Those episodes are REALLY good & I really connected with Murphy's Patti and always wondered why I'd never seen her in anything else. But it turns out I have! lol I never made the connection between Converse & Murphy because none of Melissa Murphy's credits are listed under Melissa Converse or vice versa.

Edited by Matt

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Does anyone know what character Lynne Rogers[TD,ATWT, GL, DS, Mrs. Briggs and Marge Winslow EoN and others] played prior to 1965? Also, I read that Joe Allen, Jr. [Miles Pardee LoL] appeared on EoN. Does anyone know what character he played? I read articles that mentioned both actors appearing on EoN, and I wondered if anyone knew more about them.

• Members

Yes, she was. As the show's longest-running cast member and mother figure, Ann Flood carved out a niche all her own on in the annals of daytime drama. It's a shame she never found another long-running gig on another soap (though she did play against type as a villainess in the last few weeks of SFT in 1986), though I believe she chose to eventually retire from show biz.