Y&R Josh Griffith fired!

• Members

Please. :huh: No Rauch!

Not only did he produce GL into a financial black hole (baseball pitch, anybody?) and proudly preside over the destruction of my favorite soap ever (Santa Barbara)... but HE LIGHTS ALL HIS SHOWS TO DAMN BRIGHTLY.

All the shadow, the nuance, the lush shading of the photography and production would be gone. Y&R's visual identity ruined.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Christel is playing a black part. People don't care if people aren't fully black. If they was hire for a black part they are consider black until farther notice.

Now that Josh is gone. I wonder will my dream be answered buh bye Christel. I heard Hogan isn't impress with you.

• Members

When LML joined the credits, she was listed for a time as the third HW, right? Alden/Smith/Latham, or am I remembering wrong?

Anyway, my point is that during this period, there was no EP...for a time. They had "eliminated" that position.

Later, LML was named to the position.

So, I'm thinking we might go through another "EP-less" phase.

• Members

Sorry for bringing it up, y'all. Just thought it was weird how back in the nineties and even with Devon, the writers rarely mixed races with the black cast. Sure, there was Olivia and Brad and Neil and Victoria but they were both brief. All until Lily and Daniel and now Lily and Cane.

Archived