SOD: ATWT - Two returns

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i was just thinking ATWT *NEEDS* Dusty. They need a man in that age range that can be moved around. JH's Holden lacks chem with anyone. MP's Jack will end up back with Carly. They have RH as Paul and that works, they move him around (tho he doesnt work with anyone...) but they need someone to go against him and GM's Dusty was perfect at it. JP as Mike and AP as Brad just dont work. (Tho i love AP as Brad..)

• Members

I agree Dusty is needed and I thought it was a big mistake they killed him off. As much as I loved Grayson, I thought they should have recast. I'd be surprised if Grayson was already returning on a regular contract unless he has generous outs as before. I'm thrilled it's him though. There is a lot they could do with his character and he does have great chemistry with most people. He would play a much better nemesis to Paul. With Craig gone, Dusty is desperately needed. I am curious if he and James will be connected or if it is just coincidence that they are mentioned at the same time.

• Members

I absolutely abhor back from the dead stories but to get Dusty back, I'll overlook that. I think there is a greater chance that Dusty and James are connected and James somehow kept Dusty alive as far fetched as that is rather than James having a connection to Decker. It's already in spoilers that Decker is behind the poisonings.

• Members

I like that they are returning. I was just thinking that James Stenbeck needs to return to the show like now. I liked Grayson McCouch and all, but I would rather have the original actor come play Dusty again. Brian Bloom was the best at playing Dusty.

• Members

WOW!, I wake up to this! :D Thanks Clint for the heads up! :) This is good news! Finally, something done right. I cant wait to see Anthony Herrera back as James. It should give Barbara more airtime as well. :D Maybe James is the one who behind Decker's mischvious deeds? I am glad Dusty is coming back too. I just hope he is toned down and isnt a Sonny clone.

Oh dear gawd...dont bring up Cabot. :lol::P What a nightmare....dont give Pissant and Goutman any ideas. :P

Archived