SOD: ATWT - Two returns

• Members

Interesting how James is returning just in time for the two day break from ATWT during US Open Tennis coverage. Should leave ATWT with a nice cliffhanger. And just in time when people start tuning back in for the new season. :D

Ummmm....a la shower like Patrick Duffy on Dallas?? :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just learned that the James and Dusty returns are connected. James will be involved with Paul. Dusty will be involved with James, Emily and Lily. After reading spoilers...I have a feeling it was Vivian Gundaker's idea to bring back the two.

I have more info that I cant post here. But I can PM it to anyone that is interested.

• Members

How can Dusty be back? Did we not see him actually die? I mean, I know this is daytime and everything, but how can we be invested in a back from the dead storyline when we pretty much saw him being murdered? Or am I wrong? And I mean that isn't even the part that bothered me the most...it wasn't that long ago that Dusty was killed off. ATWT seems to have no long term vision these days.

• Members

If James is here only to be another Meg propper, I have no interest.

Why couldn't they have brought him back during Emily's pregnancy with Paul's baby? And capitalized on THAT history?

Short of James 1) offing Meg and / or 2) bringing back a very much alive Jennifer Stewart Ryan along with Dusty (who, I couldn't care less about outside of liking GM)....I have no desire for James to be the next victim thrown under the bus for Maul.

Archived