Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Has Corrie ever had any nudity? I’m watching a 1975 episode, and Ray is getting dressed while talking with Deirdre. He has shirt on over underwear, but the underwear are extremely tiny, leaving lots of butt and a very quick glimpse of bulge. I thought that was rather a lot for an old-fashioned soap in the 70s.

Not complaining at all, though, because Neville Buswell was immaculate.

• Members

And honestly that’s all you need on a soap such as this. Just a lil surprise every now and then. I can’t say I’ve heard that phrase before.

How in the world did we miss the news of NB’s passing this past Christmas?! What a charming and charismatic actor who was at the heart of classic Corrie, can’t believe he’s gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One of the leading ladies on the Dutch soap Goede Tijden, Schlecte Tijden, announced on Instagram tonight that the show’s last episode of the season airs May 28th, about five weeks before their cliffhanger season finale would have aired. Because they had to abruptly halt filming a few weeks ago they hadn’t gotten  to the point of filming the cliffhanger yet. I wonder if this sort of situation has also affected any of the German soaps? I know Sturm der Liebe is shot many months in advance.

• 2 weeks later...