Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Cameron saga was just awful. I suppose they viewed Celine as expendable given there are so many McQueens. I liked her fine but not anywhere near as much as I like Cleo who has the sweetness thing down to a t but not too saccharine, she could be the future of the show. What bugs me is Reenie. There's so much they could have done but I guess it was a money or availability thing, maybe she'll return eventually. Goldie has been quite good, a bit too Mercedes-like which is too much as Mercy is on, but she has potential. I was surprised JP left and really they didn't do much with him outside of the rape. (Also I was glad to see the back of Diego, his last scenes where he was supposed to be emotional were painful.)

I hope Courtney isn't the one stalking Leela. That would ruin her and that's what Hollyoaks does all the time.
I wonder which will happen between "James gets revenge on Ste by seducing Harry" and "James and Scott fall for each other much to their dismay"?
Darcy is alive, what a surprise! At least Grace is innocent for that, but they still wrote her into a corner by having her kill Eva (as lame as she was) in cold blood, especially given she was pregnant. I keep hoping they have another twist on the Eva murder but I'm not holding my breath. Grace being in love with Esther could make for some good stuff but I keep going back to Kim's sudden obsession with her which was never resolved. I mean Kim assaulted a cop to get inside the same prison as Grace.

I was checking out older characters on Wiki and I didn't know Katherine Dow Blyton from Emmerdale had been on the show! Reading up what they did to her character's family, oh dear. That's basically what they've done to every new major family since I've started watching (the Lovedays remain intact but the parents are rarely seen). And then they discard the remaining living ones fast. I'm honestly surprised they're still adding to the Savages every now and then and Diane's family.

• Members

James/Scott would be disgusting. Scott should be shot from a cannon. A consistently terrible character. 

The Hunters were a very good family. Blyton and Gemma Atkinson were great together. I wish Alex Carter was still on Emmerdale so they could all meet up.