Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For moment I read "James" and thought "John Paul" and immediately was like NNNNOOOOOOOO

I'm totally on board with a James/Harry coupling but it would take a level of great writing which I have rarely to see on Hollyoaks. ESP considering how they first got together in a sexual manner was so lewd and wrong on a host of levels. I just don't see how Harry or anyone could really subject themselves to being with some one who treated them like a prostitute....

• Members

In real life, sure. In Hollyoaks, it's not really that surprising. If they wrote them as complex and both playing a game and not wanting to admit to feelings behind it, it would work. The chemistry is there, which it has never been with Ste and Harry.

• Members

A US soap wouldn't know what to do with five gay men. Or Esther. How is there not more of an outcry for more lesbian representation on the US soaps? All we ever hear about is the desire to see two men making out, which is great, but still ... interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Peri and Nico are trash. Ugh.

Loved Alfie/James.

Always a pleasure to see yummy Nathan.

It's wash, rinse and repeat with Maxine. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Trevor's replacement is already tiring my nerves and while I love the actress, Sienna has long needed to not be around. She can take her nasty daughter with her.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I am loving the show right now. Where are the Loveday parents though? I'm a week behind and I'd say the last time they were on was around May, I hope they return. The real Lisa is a joy to watch, she could give Grace a run for her money as the new HBIC. I liked how she called Sonia and passed herself off as a nurse to tell her Jade was in ER, which led to Ste stealing the garage money.
I'm finally beginning to care about Ste & Harry. Kieron really is doing a stellar job. I truly felt for him during the stand-alone episode. I thought the end had a nice message, that when you need professional help you have to do it, whether it's a drug addiction or mental issues, etc.
I'm so over Cameron. And Nico. I find it hard to believe she would want to hurt a cancer patient when she went through a life-threatening illness herself.
KMan101, I am so sad to have to agree with you on Sienna. Anna Passey is just wasted these days, she's one soap actress I think could have a bright future, much like my beloved Rakhee (ex-Shabnam, EE), so I'd miss them on my shows but feel they're doing the right thing.