GH: Week of June 2nd

• Members

Claumydia lays it all for Nik

Blach! That kiss! Ugh I hope he does wash after it because there is no telling what kind of crud she is going to pass around. Is that all this character is interested in is hanging on to men and shagging them of everything? She is pathetic!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i love spinelli.

he has been toned down so much, in a good way. I loved it when he and lulu were locked up together. and when he moves in with jaSam and they took his pot away. And all his crazy dreams - like the girls next door! lol -

but piaring him with maxie, as friends, was the ebst move for him.

• Members

it is prob the lack of weed. lol.

actually the lack of the wed prob makes him less eccentric, lol. Tho, the being a pot head i guewss explaines why he would fall for Lulu. Thos really Lulu was an awesome char back then when he fell for her. Im just glad he;s over her and moved onto falling for better people like maxie.

ha, remember when sam & spinelli brought Alexis weed, that was funny.

• Members

Lol, I'd love to see Spinelli regain his love for the "herbage". Can you imagine a comedy scene between Bradford and Kelly with them pretending to be high?! Lol. and OMG, having Sam, Spinelli and Maxie partake in the herbage would be funny too!

Pot Alexis was hilarious.

• Members

I haven't seen this week yet. Is Naudia good? I have a feeling I'm going to really like them given SBr and TC's chemistry with each other. But I don't want to jump the gun until I have witnessed the kissage!

Archived