B&B: Week of June 02, 2008

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The nice thing about the set is that it seems to have been filmed outdoors. The way the light hit Ronn Moss and Katherine Kelly Lang... and the background noise... either B&B's production people have totally fooled me or they filmed it on the roof of Television City. It actually made Bridge almost tolerable because KKL and RM looked 15 years younger (not that they look old and haggard now, I hasten to add). Almost.

I like that Steffy might have some Stephanie in her. And that she's not going down the modeling route that every female on the show has done. Anyone else think there is going to be a Phoebe/Marcus/Steffy triangle? :rolleyes:

• Members

So do I! Joan Collins is the bomb and I ::adore:: Melinda Clarke and would give anything to see her on a soap.

Hell, I'd give anything to see Joan and MC playing mother and daughter. Throw in Stephanie Beacham (Sable, The Colbys) as Joan Collins's sister and Sarah Buxton (Annie, SuBe) as MC's witchy sister, and I would be in soap hog heaven.

• Members

I'd bring them on to B&B as a devilish duo wreaking havoc on the fashionista's life - nearly every woman is a blonde, you would get your wish. :lol:

@ Cat: Interesting idea about the new set; I don't think they filmed it outdoors - it was just great lighting along with a small but perfect set. Too bad that this show doesn't do press releases on such earthshaking developemnts like when GH included CGI elements for Sonny's nipples... :rolleyes:

• Members

Bwah! You mean these CGI nipples?

Erica367.jpg

Too bad they didn't have CGI advanced enough back then to camoflage the paunch. They had to use a sumo wrestler's blanket.

Erica1160.jpg

... or a black wife-beater. Hey there, sexy.

Erica163.jpg

BACK to B&B! Their production people are amazing because I could have sworn they were outdoors for real. The sunlight was so blinding and their skin looked different. The lighting reminded me of when Bricky used to do those outdoor marina shoots.

Archived