B&B: Week of June 02, 2008

• Members

I can't believe so many people are so down on B&B. I'm totally loving it at the moment. I consider it the best soap. The only week point is Katie and Nick, but the rest of the show is fun and interesting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NewSteffy seems to be ok. The actress really comes off as Hunter Tylo's daughter. Too bad this doesn't explain the not-so-much-twin thing though.

@ CRC: Seems this TEN channel http://ten.com.au/ten/tv_youtube.html was removed due to content violation. Bizarre, considering they uploaeded their on content!?

Anyone know where this Susan Flannery interview can be found now?

• Members

I don't know where to find that Australian interview (although I do remember watching it a few months' ago when it was posted here).

However, I do have the link to the TV Guide Canada interview La Flannery gave back in March where she pretty much confirms her retirement:

TV Guide Canada

TVGuide.ca: Are you really planning on retiring in a couple of years? Or is this just another great scheme of Stephanie’s?

Susan Flannery: [laughs] Yes, I am retiring — and it’s going to be sooner rather than later. I haven’t set a date in my mind, but it’s not in the too-far distant future.

TVG: No! So that sound we hear is Brad [bell, B&B’s executive producer/head writer] constructing a dungeon chamber to keep you under his lock and key!

SF: [laughs] I don’t know about that. You know, life is short and I had a great run. I’m not leaving in the next four to five months, but I am definitely headed towards leaving the show.

:(:(:(:(

Not to sound ridicuously emotional, but I grew up with this woman on my TV on a near-daily basis. She. Cannot. Leave.

• Members

Thanks Sheilaforever and Cat for the info.

I concur that the new Steffy does share a resemblance of Hunter Tylo.

It's kinda weird that they haven't had both Phoebe and Steffy share scenes, or for that matter, episodes, yet. Unless I'm mistaken?

• Members

Yeah, pretty good. She looks like she could be Taylor and Ridge's child, for sure, and seems a bit spunkier and down to earth than Phoebe who looks more ethereal.

Nice scenes between Katie and Nick.

• Members

I think Steffy resembles Taylor. They dont look too much alike but there is something about her look that really reminds me of her mother

Did you guys see the death stare Steffy gave Donna? Yikes! Id be scared if I were Donna

• Members

Indeed. As I said: contrievance and lack of sense is the new IT factor in LA...

Why did Steffy throw a look of death at Donna, if I may ask?

Why did Nick go to the exact same place with Katie what used to be his romantic island getaway with Brooke at Catalina Island? But I digress.

THis week has been pretty good actually. I found myself enjoying basically everything with Pam being the usual stand-out hit.

NEW SET ALERT! Talking about this new restaurant, "the gardens" or what it is called. This must be the tiniest set ever; very cost effective, just two tables and therefore need for just 2 extras. Still it looked beautiful - liked it - even though Bridge - ulta-tiresome but at least they haven't married in what feels like two decades LOL! - of all people disgraced it. :lol:

• Members

Yeah, that's my guess as well - but why?

They could have at least bothered to do one of these quick bonding moments between Steffy and her namesake before establishing her dislike for Donna. Kinda like when Taylor & Darla became insta bestest friends before the accident or that fakish Sabrina/Vickie vehicle on Y&R.

• Members

:lol:

She definitely threw some sight daggars her way!

Sheliaforever, I think everybody that's not a Logan is supposed to automatically hate Donna. LOL! I also took it that she might be suspicious of Donna and Marcus. Wasn't she witness to Donna really pushing for him to get the job at Forrester Creations?

Oh, and I think she's supposed to be "mini-Stephanie," so that's probably reason enough for her not to like Donna. Speaking of which, I can't wait until they share scenes. They should have a special relationship.

Archived