AMC : Actor OUT!

• Members

Daytime Confidential is reporting Billy Miller (Richie Novak) has been let go from All My Children. The character will meet his maker very soon. No lat airdate has been announced.

Miller became a quick fan favorite as the mysterious Comeback bartender Wes. His turn to the dark side with the revelation that he was Annie's sociopath brother Richie did not seem to make his popularity wane.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry Angie but a lot of other credible sources (not sure which ones right now) have been saying the same thing...this sucks because I do like Ritchie a lot but they just seemed to not be invested in him anymore.

When I saw this, I was hoping it would be Cameron Mathison got a full time gig as a tv show host....Damn! :)

• Members

Billy Miller is really talented. Far more so then some of his contemporaries however he isn't really important to story so I could see why they cut him. After they had Babe/JR reunite we pretty much knew that he would be gone and his story isn't really interesting anymore. Although he did have terrific chemistry with AH and it disappoints me that he is leaving. While he was on he gave this show alot more color and life to it then it originally had during it's dismal periods.

• Members

I don't trust DC as a sole source and they are the only source reporting it as fact that I've seen.

Richie leaving is a pretty safe educated guess for any for any site to make right now, but I'll wait for a reliable source to confirm...which I do think will happen.

Archived