AMC : Actor OUT!

• Members

I think B&E didn't like it that Richie became popular so fast, and that a good majority of viewers wanted him to kill Ryan & Annie, that probably pissed off Frons too. BM is talented and is definitely leading man material

Jason, I haven't seen this anywhere but their site. They're definitely not a reliable source

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK GOD. Although Billy Miller is a good actor, I could NEVER stand the smarmy Richie Novak. This evil s.o.b. definitley deserves to be killed off and hopefully Billy Miller will join another soap and play a better, nicer character. I could see him as Joey Buchanan on ONE LIFE.

Now I hope Leven Rambin(Lily/Ava) is out next, & maybe even Melissa Claire Egan(Annie, even though I've grown to like her, I don't see the need for her) & Amanda Baker(Babe, please,please re-cast with a better actress, someone of Alexa Havins's caliber, maybe Martha Madison or Erin Presley.). I'd also love for Cam Mathison to be fired or to leave.

• Members

It is really too bad they've lost such a great young talent in Billy Miller. They could have written Ritchie in a way where he was still bad ass but not pushed across the line of no return. It should have been from the get go the he said, she said thing with Annie and Ritchie and in the end Annie was the crazed loon all along, and now it appears both of them are.

• Members

It'd be sad to see Annie go--she's the only thing that makes me watch the last 5 minutes of AMC waiting for OLTL. Ritchie, on the other hand, can just go. In fact, he could take most of the AMC cast with him (Aidan, nuColby, nuBabe, JR, Ryan, etc.).

• Members

The writing for Ritchie was good? :huh:

I thought the writing for Ritchie became worse as time went on. Billy Miller was the only redeeming factor. Ritchie became one note and pretty much unredeemable during those horrendous November sweeps.

Archived