AMC: Sydney Penny news...

• Members

IA that David and Julia were great together! :) Had they been paired long-term two years ago like they should have been and been a family with Kathy, imagine the melodrama NOW with Tad trying to rip that beautiful child away from David, who had so filled his life with joy after losing baby Leora and idiot Babe rejecting him! I also would have tossed in the twist (real or not, youneverknow with David!) that Kate was really HIS daughter with Dix, the whole mess a case for the family court books! :) I just wrote over two years' worth of story for David and Julia in about a minute, so I'll never believe TPTB's propaganda that there was nothing to left to write for either character!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No thanks, David was already thrown under a bus for Dixie, making him Kate's father he'd have been crucified

Sorry Addicted, I don't think she's where she will belong at all. Maybe if Tad had actually bothered to search for her since Dixie died I might agree. Right now I think she's where she belongs with Julia. IMO she'll play second fiddle to the golden child Jenny

• Members

I agree. Very,very sad news. I've always loved Sydney and it's a shame that AMC wouldn't write for her.

Julia's a great character and Sydney Penny is a very,very good actress.

Laura Wright's an awesome actress. She's made Carly Benson Corinthos Jacks her own. She deserves an Emmy nom this year and next year too (for the Michael shooting and its aftermath episodes).

Me too Julia & Josh would've been an awesome pairing, so would have Frankie & Julia. Damn shame.

• Members

I'd rather see Sydney Penny somewhere where her talent could be put to good use. What did AMC do? Nothing. They have a good cast, but they don't use half of 'em. I say run... Somehow, someday, in some way ABC Daytime will have to wake up.

• Members

Frons probably didn't find her sexy enough, especially paired alongside his pet Cameron. There was no hope for a David/Julia pairing, since Megan really didn't write for Vincent her last go-around. There really seems to be double standard at ABC. If you're a female actress of a certain age and you don't look like a Barbie doll, or at least a waxed version of one, then you're cast off. The male actors, for the most part, are allowed to grow old gracefully...and sometimes not so gracefully.

Archived