GH: Emily haters Unite

Q Steph

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've liked Emily since I started watching GH again daily in 2003, but over time I have grown to really dislike her. Now I was a big fan of Nikolas & Emily and because of that I excused how she treated Zander. It's ashame that this great character had to die only for "NEM" to break up in the end. That pisses me off.

I loved her during the whole storyline involving Mary but "NEM" became overpimped in my opinion. Those two people could never be happy and after a while I began loathing the two whenever they were on-screen with each other. Emily's an annoying, self-centered "woe is me" character who gets on my damn nerves at times. Do I blame Natalia? No, I love her. I blame the writers. I truly believe that if Emily is like sent away for a few months, giving us a break from her, and come back an uber bitch (in a mean way) then I think her character can be redeemed. She needs and edge and not be so damn sanctomonious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Why must GH make every story with Sonny's leading women like this? It's repetitve and boring. Sonny has a mob encounter he has enemies and then in some type of crossfire sonny's girlfriend dies. Didn't this just happen like three months ago with Reese. :rolleyes:

How many women have died being with Sonny?

• Members

I can't believe what has happened to this girl. I was recently watching some clips of the PC Hotel Fire storyline and she was actually decent to watch! This was around the time that I first started watching GH, and I honestly thought she was a great actress, especially during the Mary storyline. (Who also a fantastic actress and never should have been let go! Same with Rachel/Amy, but we won't get into that. :angry: ) Okay, so what happened to her that made her go from some-what enjoyable to vomit-inducing?

PS: When's her contract up? Here's hoping she won't re-sign!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Emily is the most annoying !@#$%^&*] on GH! I could only tolerate her when she was paired with Zander. Ever since she did what she did to him, I have absolutely hated her.

Her relationship with Sonny is just disgusting! I hate how the writers are throwing these two in our face...like the scenes she has with Sonny and Carly's satanic children, as if to show that she'll be a great mother. What next?? A Emily/Sonny spawn?? Sick!

If pairing her with Sonny guarantees that she'll be shot and killed in the next mafia blowout, then I'll start supporting their horrid relationship.

Archived