GH: Emily haters Unite

Q Steph

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at this post. The character is very dull and boring. She is so very judgmental and stupid. I just hate how she walks around on her cloud, thinking she is all knowing and so wise. Where is Hells! Paging Hells! I know, bring Shelia Carter to town and she will terrorize her!

I just love it when she tries to act all big and bad. Then Carly rounds the corner and puts her in her place. Plus, talking about crowding someone. She crowds Sonny like there is no tomorrow. Always breathing and clawing at him. PLEASE REMOVE HER ASAP!!!

• Members

Does anyone notice that Emily is suppose to be the epitomy of self-sacrifice.

Lawd is there too much of herself that this woman won't give. The way she sets things up to make it seem like she will be the one to sacrifice to take the higher road is just outright NAUSEATING to watch

Yesterday she told Sonny that it's best that I don't go to Courtney's funeral. Why not just say Courtney and I were NOT friends and I wouldnt feel comfortable going to her funeral. Or I HATE THE !@#$%^&*] no way am I going to her funeral. No not our sainted pious Emily.

Even in comparison to a dead person she must always come out as the saint.

And you know what too she is SUCH a damn SUCK UP!!! Always making herself look good so Sonny can say Wow what a woman of virtue

Lawd I LOATHE this character.

Carol

• Members

Emily's disgusting. Now i found Courtney as abhorrent as Emily, but if i remember, their last scene together was Emily screaming in Courtney's face telling her she had ruined everybody's lives, that she was worthless etc. Both !@#$%^&*]es deserve to die frankly, one down, 1 to go!

• Members

I hated how she made Courtney's funeral all about herself. Granted, I hated Courtney and glad to see her gone, but her funeral is supposed to be about her, not Emily! When she was whining to Sonny about how she didn't think she should go to the funeral, I just wanted to smack her. Nobody cares about whether you go to the funeral or not idiot! Courtney's dead and, unfortunately, you're not.

• Members

Emily has reduced Sonny to HIDING behind a couch This is so crazy. I am just baffled at this entire sl. When I saw the screencaps, I thought my sight was playing tricks on me. Let's just put aside that Sonny is the most powerful mob boss on the eastern sea board, but the main thing is that he is a GROWN A$$ MAN! Why is he hiding? I am not understanding that at all. Also, why does Emily have a key to the guesthouse in the bushes? OMG!!! I guess she doesn't understand Sonny's life b/c if she did, she would not have keys just laying around. And I guess it takes a pitful, righteous, saint to break up a powerful organization. Sonny and Jason not trusting each other b/c of Emily is STUPID! Wonder why Sorel, Moreno, Lo, Manny and all of Sonny's other enemies did not think of this instead of all the other "real" threats. I know, b/c this is a dumb sl, that is why. LOL...I would love to see Tony Soprano let one of his bed bunnies get between him and his right hand. And destory what he built. Yeah, FORGETABOUTIT!!!!

• Members

Yes, please kill her off ASAP. I do not like Sonny paired with anyone but Carly. But I know their will be others, I just wish she was not one. I love the mobular Sonny. The kick ass, no holds bar! I never seen Sonny care about what others think. This is his life and others just have to deal with what he does. Either Sonny knows that this relationship is wrong, he just wants a mistress undercover, or Emily is drugging him. I just hate this for Sonny. Everyone is going off about him, but it is all Emily's fault. I thought she is the "ALL KNOWING ALL WISE ONE." She should just leave him alone. B/C as soon as something happens to her, everyone will be all over Sonny screaming he is the one that ruin Emily. He tore her down...blah blah blah!

Archived