GH: Emily haters Unite

Q Steph

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really, really hate this !@#$%^&*]. Emily should have died ages ago.

I was able to tolorate her with Zander.

My nickname for her is the "Black Widow Spider" destroys everything that she touches.

I hated the way she cried when she thought that Nik and Courtney had slept together and at that time the only thing they had done was kiss. And this coming from the same BWS whore that screwed around with Nik before the ink was even dry on her marriage certificate to Zander.

I believe that the BWS is 150% responsible for Zanders death and for Zander turning bad. It is her fault that Zander ended up lighting that fire at the PC hotel and that makes her responsible for the deaths of anyone that died in that fire.

I am glad that the BWS did not die of breast cancer or by Mary's hand beause they would have made her into some sort of saint. But I do wish that Helena had succeeded.

• Members

Emily ruined Zander (not early on when they were actually cute with Amber Tamblyn) and none of her pairings have good chemistry! They all suck, even with her real life boyfriend Tyler there's no chemistry.

It boggles my mind how Business Depot Girl is still playing Emily, let alone won an Emmy. Honestly I hope her cancer comes back and soon.

And Sonny & Emily look so gross together it's not even funny.

• Members

I really used to like Emily's character, but over time I truly began to see what everyone else hates about her. She's very hypocritical and selfish. She broke Zander's heart, then had the nerve to try and be upset with Nikolas for him stepping out with Courtney. God, get the hell over it.

Archived