GH: Emily haters Unite

Q Steph

• Members

Emily's like a bug that you can't kill. This chick's survived the train crash (when Amber played her), breast cancer, Helena, Stefan, the PC Hotel fire, the hurricane, the train crash of 05 and even avoided catching the virus back in sweeps. She's got a freakin guardian angel that needs to give up and let her die.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the show today and the one tomorrow this !@#$%^&*] needs to bite the bullet, kick the bucket.

Can some please do the viewers a favour and kill her already.

How dare she tell Carly that she can't take her own kids.

The BWS thinking that she is all that and more. Carly can take her own with one hand tied behind her back and not raise a sweat.

• Members

I am so sick of Emily I can't even stand to watch her anymore. I use the FF a lot these days. I wish Carly would kick her ass.......now THAT I would not only record and watch over and over, but I'd use the stills to make a banner! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I know that in real life no woman deserves to be raped.

But I believe show wise Emily deserved it.

She never paid for screwing around with Nik before the ink was dry on her marriage certificate to Zander. But she still needs to pay more for what she did.

She is the reason both Zander and Cameron are dead and that baby Cameron will never know his father or grandfather, and she is also the reason that the Port Charles hotel got burnt down.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived