Melrose Place

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I mostly remember Season 6 being about Kyle and Amanda. Which is fine since I love Rob Estes and used to like Heather Locklear. I'd still like Heather if it weren't for all the stories about her in recent years. One of many examples being with Jack Wagner.

I never got the hype over Jack Wagner or Lisa Rinna. And when they were paired together, it was hideous!

Which woman did everyone like Michael most with? I liked him most with Sydney.

• Members

At one point Michael really should have written off women and hook up with Matt.

But I think out of all the whack job Michael was involved with Taylor was the best match.

Sydney briefly dated Jake didnt she? They should have been bigger than what they were if you ask me.

• Members

I liked Michael with Sydney too, but a large part because I knew Sydney was always head over heels in love with him, in spite of herself. That was basically all she ever wanted to make her happy and content. I often forget that they were actually together for a long period of time during the first half of Season 4.

Michael & Kimberly circa season 3 were this awesome creepy power couple. I also loved them during their season 1 affair, and the tumultuous season 2.

Jane was Michael's weakness, despite their nasty divorce. As early as his car accident, he wanted her back. The problem is, he could get bored. He liked the chase of getting Jane, but just couldn't keep it in his pants once he had her. Or she used him for kicks 'n giggles, which he rightly deserved.

I would've liked to have seen Jane & Michael end up together when the series ended, but at the same time, it made sense to leave Michael as a free man, chasing booty all over the hospital.

• Members
yeah they were together around the time of her cult story, which was when he and Jane started to get closer

I liked Michael best with Jane and loved their reunion in the final season only to have it end again with him cheating. After her, I enjoyed him with Kimberly and thought they were so toxic, yet strangely worked. Finally the Michael/Amanda pairing had potential and IMO, should have been more than it was. It ended way too soon as I think those two could have been a power couple. He was also fun with Taylor and had she stayed, I could have gotten into them in the final season

• Members

Back then they cut a kiss Matt shared with one of Billy's friend. Matt was the typical asexual non-threatening gay male cliché. I think all of his storylines were about raising a kid as a single gay father or being pissed off as his love interest du jour cuz he wasnt marching in a gay pride parade.

I dont remember one single storyline involving Matt that wasnt an awkward PSA.

Matt wasnt a character he was a publiv service announcement.

• Members

That was so effing annoying of him! It's like, dude it's 1994, Ellen hasn't even come out yet. And he gets his panties all twisted because his soap opera actor boyfriend or miliary man isn't sprinkling fairy dust all over L.A. with him, proclaiming themselves as out & proud gay men.

• Members

I realize that the producers were limited in how much they could show Matt having a full-fledged life but even the steve carrington story on Dynasty was more progressive and it was a decade prior to Matt Fielding.

I dont blame doug savant for exiting when he did. The show would have spent season five (or was it six) being the rebellous teen police and have no sex to make sure he was a suitable guardian to his niece.