Outstanding Younger Actor/Actress

Toups

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy about Kristen not being nominated. She is a bad actress.

I cant stand Rachel Melvin's acting. I hope she doesnt win.

JL is probably the favorite.

Bryton....such a bad actor who won an Emmy. Anything can happen this year.

I hope so Dee. :D

• Members

I don't get the nomination for Darin one bit unless it was some block voting by Days/CBS to stop ABC. Which just goes to show how flawed the system is.

I think Rachel deserved her nom because she is an overall well rounded actress. We saw Chelsea grow and mature last year. Grant it there were a lot of bad moments in the TTS story, but there were good moments as well. I am not surprised KS didn't get the nomination. I think she is a bit overrated (JMO). She isn't horrible, but isn't great either.

• Members

Bryton deserved his win, IMO. He's a great younger actor who doesn't get the attention he deserves. Last year Bryton submitted the right tapes and surprised everyone. You should go back and look at the posts on The Envelope for that category. The people judging said they were surprised at how strong his tapes were and he could be a sleeper. Same for Kristoff St. John who should've won.

Now THIS year he absolutely doesn't have the material to win, but his tapes last year showed range and he earned that Emmy. The show needs to pair him with Adrianne Leon if she returns. They had good chemistry.

For this year I think both categories are a joke. Van's acting has declined, IMO, especially paired with such a horrible actor. I don't think he can overtake Tom Pelphrey for Tammy's death unless people vote based on buzz instead of watching tapes.

Honestly, I think GL could surprise a lot of people if they submit Tammy's death for everything. If it even netted Nicole Forrester a nod, you know it's strong.

• Members

I am SO sick of hearing "Sursuck" and variations of it! It is NOT funny. It is just MEAN! :angry: Tammin SURSOK has a VERY good chance of winning!

QUOTE (Chris B @ May 1 2008, 11:04 AM)
Now THIS year he absolutely doesn't have the material to win, but his tapes last year showed range and he earned that Emmy. The show needs to pair him with Adrianne Leon if she returns. They had good chemistry.

They actually need to pair him with Tammin. They would be great!

Archived