Outstanding Younger Actor/Actress

Toups

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't see how Tammin got nominated y&r_fan other than from Y&R's producers being buddy-buddy with the voters. Please explain this to me. She was never on screen. I mean, Christel is no better but at least she was a lead in a storyline. Same as Kristen Alderson on OLTL. Tammin just doesn't deserve this spot.

I'm not saying she's horrible, as Christel and Alderson are, but her nomination has got to be the most undeserving of all the nominees in the main categories because she was barely around. In fact, her nomination would be equivalent to Jerry Douglas being nominated for Lead Actor.

• Members

Sorry, all that clip did for me was show that O'Brien out of the three Y&R ladies actually did deserve her nomination.

And yea, Christel did have the story on Y&R, but apparently talent and a storyline don't mean anything.

And seriously, if we're going to talk about anyone stepping aside, why not Sursuck (and I didn't realize that just fab nickname came from the H&A days)

• Members

The saddest part of Tammin's nomination is that Adrianne Leon had the material to WIN. Her scenes with Kevin holding Jana hostage are what he submitted for his nomination. Then you have the stuff where Colleen almost died, her relationship with Korbel, etc.

• Members

Sursok and O'Brien definitely don't deserve a nod. And I am a Y&R fanatic but come on, this year Y&R was so bad. Cooper, LeBlanc, Bregman and Rikaart had nothing to do but they are nominated same with Bloom, Sursok and O'Brien. The first four I have named are probably my favs in daytime but they should not have been nominated this year.

• Members

I could spell it if I wanted to ;)

How can you be emmy worthy if you don't do [!@#$%^&*]?

I challenge you to go on YouTube and find anything she's done on Y&R worth a second glance let alone a nom or - god forbid an emmy!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Just saw this and YESSS! I screamed when she won! LOL I am really disapointed that Jesse did not win.

As far as Van goes... I knew that he was not going to win. He shouldn't have submitted himself because IMO he didn't have the right material.

Archived