Official Pre-Nom List

SoapQueen89

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Terri said in an interview that she doesn't agree with actors who submit themselves as supporting because they have a better chance of winning that category. If you look at her episode counts this year, she was clearly leading. I think her chances are slim to none, but I do agree with her that it's annoying when someone who's on 4 out of 5 days a week submits in supporting.

• Members

Saw it....laughed my ass off. She did some interview and said she submitted herself as lead. *shakes head* I don't care how much time she put in, she wasn't leading, IMO. Katie didn't drive the story. I was kind of resigned to having her land a pre-nom in supporting, but now I don't have to worry about some flukey thing where she's a nominee at all. Works for me. :)

I think either Marie Wilson or KMH should have submitted in lead, but I doubt either did.

• Members

kelly Monaco belongs in lead. I hate it when leading people go for supporting and supporting go for lead.

A lot more than episode counts go into if you are lead or supporting tho, IMHO. Its a mix of how muich you were on and how front and center you and your storyline was.

GH's lead actress last year were Laura Wright, Kelly Monaco, becky Herbst, and Julie Berman (who goes into younger).

Ric hearst is another good example, he is a lead actor, but he is in a supporting role. I also dont think Tony Geary belongs in lead, he very much is in a supporting role.

my bigges issue this year with the emmy is going to be if jen landon gets a nom - let alone win - for best younger actress. she phoned in 90% of her scenes and was board all year long. you could tell. The same for Julie Berman. Younger Actress belongs to marcy Rylan or Kirsten Storms, IMHO.

• Members

Since this list is NOT from goldderby, this list shouldn't be merged with that topic IMO. I read this from a b&b website.

Lead Actress

La Flannery

La Lang

Supporting Actress

La Kay

LAD

Jennifer Gareis

Ashley Jones

I think McCook and Wagner are for Lead Actor while Harmon, Duffy and Lowder are for Supporting.

• Members

Because of B&B's small cast, they don't have complete nominees in some categories. They don't even have nominees for younger actor. I think Mauzy is in Younger Actress because she's the show's only eligible actress. If there is a third lead actress, it should go to La Davidson IMO.

Archived