Knight Rider Discussion Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a kid I watched the original series which started here in -86 and was obsessed with it. And I think they did very good job with this new episode(/movie). They did great with spacing everything up and the icing on the cake was the airplane instead of the truck at the end. :D It was nice to see David at the funeral too. Ohh and I loved the theme!

It did?! Yay, hope it gets picked up as a series! Do you have any exact numbers and perhaps something to compare with?

• Members

Now, if it does get picked up, I wonder which episodes from the original will they update?

Michael & KITT's battles with Goliath?

KITT Vs. KARR?

And will the do a updated version of The Scent Of Roses?

A good start. Hope it last longer than The Bionic Woman did.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Taken from my Febuary 21st post in the general television section:

The critics trashed this so badly. But it did well in the ratings. I think it averaged nearly 13 million viewers. I would be surprised if NBC doesn't pick this up. It's almost as popular as the television show Heroes.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

It was terrible!!! It was ruined by the Japanese girl and the dork (can't remember their names). Idiots! The acting from those two (especially from here) were so bad it was painful to watch. It actually ruined the whole show for me. People have been complaining about the car and the blue light etc. Who the frak cares when the acting is THAT bad?! I so wanted this first episode to be good, hope we'll see an improvement later on!

Oh, and the film was way better, way better!!

Archived