DAYS: Rachel Melvin blogs about what's to come... sounds AWESOME!

KLN

• Members

http://rachelmelvinblog.blogspot.com/

How good does this sound!? She could use a lesson in spelling, though, LoL. Thaao Panglais?

"I was excited to work with Thaao Panglais and LeAnne Hunley for the internships storyline, as I believe Ken was quoted saying in SOD. I WAS excited, but then I was disappointed because apparently the "competitive girls" that Ken was referring to, were not Chelsea and Stephanie, but Stephanie and Morgan. So I was stuck in limbo then wondering where my storyline would take me. And if I'm being honest, I was so glad that it all unraveled before my eyes as opposed to reading it somewhere like a magazine or the message board.

I feel extremely priviledged and honored that the writers and producers of DAYS have entrusted myself and my character to experience what is to come. It is possibly one of the hardest acting challenges I am going to face, and definately the most worthwhile. I can't wait to tape them and even more so, have them air. The current storylines and pace in which they are unraveling, I believe, are really going to take us back to the DAYS that we all so know and love. I will be extremely surprised if our ratings don't skyrocket during such an intense situation.

We know I can't exactly speak about what's going to happen, but I will tell you it stems from the situation that is currently airing, re: the plane coming back from Ireland, and it pretty much involves the same characters as the Zack storyline. It's going to be intense and emotional, so just brace yourself."

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sounds excellent..I just love her enthusiasm..you can tell that she's excited to be working with Peter and Kristian again...I'm wondering if Bo will need a transplant and Chelsea might end up risking her life to be the donor...Could give her, Nick, Bo, and Hope some very emotional material..

Also glad that Morgan is sticking around..and Toups they are actually casting her father Paul Hollingsworth...He is going to be involved in the John/Victor storyline..and it looks like they might test the waters with Morgan and Phillip in March..This information is from the casting calls that Angie posts..

• Members

This gives me hope that DAYS will continue to be awesome. Maybe they can actually maintain a standard of greatness over an extended time period instead of just a week. I've never seen such a string of excellent episodes in a long time. Friday and Monday were 2 of the best that I have ever seen.

• Members

Sure sounds like it. I hope so in a way, that way Chelsea didn't kill her brother. Maybe the DiMeras were behind it. I hope if Zack is alive, they re-cast, I never bought the Fray boys as Hope & Bo's son. If everyone in the Zack storyline is involved, then I wonder if that means Billie's gonna be involved too?! If so, then we may be getting Julie Pinson back. I hope so.

• Members

I'm not buying that Zach is alive. That means Lexie would have had to have lied to Hope and Bo, and I just don't buy it.

Also, I know I'm young.....but if I were a veteran DAYS fan like some of you here, I wouldn't be getting all giddy and having my faith restored just because some twenty-ish actress says the show's getting back to the way it was. How does she know? She wasn't around and even then, probably didn't watch!!!

• Members

I'm cautiously optimistic about the future of the show, but it is a good sign that the actors are positive about storylines. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but it's still very early in Higley's regime to get too excited (if she is in fact the new HW--I know most of us are assuming she is, but I haven't seen confirmation from DAYS).

Archived