AMC: Tues, Feb. 12

• Members

Except for the book signing, Aiden/Greenlee (and I also think that was a tacky dig at Sabine) and the Carey women, it was a really good episode, imo.

I loved Erica throwing the chunk of ice on the boardroom table. She was in classic diva mode badgering her accountants and then firing them all. Erica's interview with Samuel was good, too.

Adam & JR's scenes were good and their relationship is about to change again now that JR has found the microphone. I have no problem with their animosity; I just wish the writers would stop considering Adam evil and Tad a saint.

Tad/Jesse & Angie/Frankie were great. I'm glad this storyline is moving at a quick pace and I can't wait for the big reunion!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disagree. Greenlee also said she didn't want to be that "whiny" Greenlee anymore. What was Sabine's Greenlee? WHINY

Aidan says "Yeah and I think this one's better than the last" who was the last Greenlee? SABINE. They were two different characters with the way they were written and acted. So I don't see how anyone can be reading much into it, it's pretty clear cut

Archived