AMC: Tues, Feb. 12

• Members

It's not even 1:30 where I am, but I'm laughing at some things here.

How unrealistic is Kendall's book signing? One pen on the table, and when it runs out of ink, she has to dig down into her purse to find a new one?! :lol: And she's all alone.... no security, ect.

As I said in the dialogue thread, Erica's board meeting was hilarious, too.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's even more unrealistic than the book signing is the book itself. A few weeks ago Greenlee sent it to a publisher and it was published without Kendall having to make nary a change and now it's already in print and Kendall is on a book tour. GMAFB!

• Members

UkBoi, I agree, Sabine deserves the last laugh

They do this crap on top of all the criticism they got for the "Real Greenlee" BS? Yep B&E keep digging AMC's grave deeper and deeper.....

Sassy it's crazy. It was also stupid when the publisher wouldn't let her have her manuscript back at first especially when it was sent to them without Kendall's permission :rolleyes:

• Members

The Carey Women

Well it seems as if Babe and Krystal never forget their roots: breaking the law. Now they are going into Joe Martin's office to find out who Ritchie's donor is...lo and behold, it is Clyde Chandler with Bonnie doing the breaking in and showing why they are known, by me, as Bonnie and Clyde Chandler. Got to love those Carey women.

• Members

I actually think if that's all the Carey women are getting into then that seems pretty tame. I did chuckle at Joe's password being "Jenny" though. However Baker still hasn't thrown one ounce of effort into this role. Eakes did seem to try and make the situation comical. I love her for trying, but the mother/daughter vibe simply isn't there and Baker doesn't even seem to want to make it work.

• Members

I just finished today's episode and to me it was classic soap opera. I really do think you guys are really reading into the "Real Greenlee" comments made today. I think what they were trying to convey is that she is starting fresh. She even made reference to things done before the recast, so I truly believe they were trying to redeem the character from all her past deeds by having Greenlee move on from them. Just my opinion though. :)

• Members

Thank you for saying this. Like you, I did not see it as a dig to Sabine but just Aidan saying she is better than the one who was in the bomb shelter hovering for her life. She is now even stronger emotionally wise than the last Greenlee, who did not survive such an ordeal like being trapped for several weeks. But it was about the character and not the actress. If it was a dig at Sabine, then shame on ABC.

Archived