AMC: Monday Discussion

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I liked that they teased it, but that promo looked so awesome! Their reunion looks like it's going to be very well done...hopefully! :P

Anyways..Angie and Jesse were definitely the highlight of the episode. I loved DM and DW's acting all throughout the scenes - very realistic and emotional. The rest of the show was pretty blah.

The one other thing I loved was when Ryan came to Zendall's house looking for Kendall and Zach told him something like "Kendall's not here, but your wife is!" :P

• Members

Sicko Ryan

Gosh did you see the look on Spike's face when his holiness was looking at him? Gosh even he could not stand all of those ferret face looks and the Dynamite Kiddo bug eyes that are coming. Seriously the little guy looked scared out of his mind that this moron would actually hold something like him and expect to have his memory jogged. Well Ryan is still memory less as all get out but Spike looked very sick on today's show. But when you are in the presence of someone like Ryan, you are bound to not feel well. How interesting that he thought with a look of the baby that it would bring back his memory. So Ryan seems to be about remembering some parts of his life but certainly not all of it. How else to explain him being so jumpy dumpy over Spike but barely showing any emotion for Emma? He claims to not know Spike but it appears as if he does with that huge reaction of his. But Emma gets slop as if she is not the second coming because everyone in Ryan's world has to be the second coming. Seriously something is wrong with that little Spike being around his holiness that it looks as if he is not feeling well. Dr. Ryan cannot cure him anymore because he lost his magic touch through the loss of four years of his life. I wonder what will do the trick. Oh yea this is easy...just get him away from his holiness and all will be so much better. No more sick faces, no more coughing, no more wheezing, and certainly no more wanting to just piss him off both literally and physically.

Archived