AMC: Monday Discussion

• Members

I actually found the episode very anti climatic.... and really didn't move much however Jesse and Angie gave me chills..... I am surprised at how fast they are moving that though..... because its refreshing and in a good way. I love it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesse & Angie were the ONLY good parts.

FF Kendall & Mumbles, same [!@#$%^&*], different day with them: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I felt bad for Annie, Ryan's an ass

This pregnancy scare ish is beyond stupid. Kendall would have known LAST MONTH if she was pregnant :rolleyes:

I don't know if it's true Adam, but I read Debbi & Darnell have short term contracts so that might be why TIIC are moving so fast with them. If not, then I'm guessing they're trying to get a ratings spike....

• Members

I don't see how they couldn't have known what they were getting in to. They both worked for this show when it was at its pinnacle and the critical darling of daytime. They are smart people. They probably felt the show was on death's door.... and they were available, and would try to revive this once storied drama.... or at least be a part of it.

Unfortunately its going to take more than the great acting presence of these two to save this show, but they are a start.

• Members

Also both her and Darnell worked with B&E at Loving and The City..... so they are full aware of their writing style.

I am sure they both know what they signed up for as does any actor in this industry. LOL They still need a pay check and as cliche as that sounds its the truth.

I know my workplace is a disaster and I continue working there knowing that because I do need a paycheck LOL

• Members

I didn't get a chance to watch today's show yet, but I heard that J&A were pretty good. I'm excited to see it and I'm pleased with the pace of the storytelling. In addition, here's a link to an article that gives insight on why AMC asked them back and why they came back.

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/...34&srvc=rss

And I have a question, Erica...I barely see her...has her airtime decreased since she and Jack divorced.

• Members

Most women dont realize they are pregnant till they are about 6 weeks along. Its been about 7-8 weeks real time so its not too far off

Im glad Jessie and Angie didnt get their reunion today bc I felt it would have been too soon and anticlimatic. I like what I saw in the promo for the week better

I wonder why though that Angie and Frankie have both seen Jessie and neither have even thought he was Jacob, even if for a small split second. It kind of makes Angie look stupid talking about how she could imagine Jessie looking as an older person when she married his lookalike who is still very much alive

• Members

3rd cycle? She hasnt even passed her 2nd. They had sex on the week ending Dec 21, right before Christmas. Her next cycle would have been around that time in Jan. Its been about 3 weeks, which seems about right for when women realize tehy are pregnant in real life give or take a week. And with Kendall being so stressed out and preoccupied recently, it isnt a far fetch that her cycle would be off balance. Not to mention that this is a soap where 1 day lasts for days and/or weeks. AMC wasnt too far off at all with this. This is right about time I would think she'd start suspecting if she were preggers

• Members

I'm starting to think that SL wants decreased airtime, but on the otherhand she blasts tiic in SOD for the show not being balanced. I don't what is going on there????

Todays show: I only liked the angie and jesse parts. I can't wait till erica/sam meet face to face tomorrow. I have a feeling that skank pam set erica up or is part of the set up. La Kane doesn't play like that with her finances.

• Members

So since Ryan has amnesia, how the hell does he know how to find Zach & Kendall's house? Gotta love how he just barges right in, ugh

I feel for Annie, Ryan's treating her like dog dookie

WTH was taking them so long, we saw Mario Van Peebles like one time, then nothing, and now FINALLY we see him

I can't wait to see Erica & Samuel interact :D

Archived