ATWT Thursday February 7

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no sympathy for Emily when she was raped. NONE. And this was before I was on the internet...what I remember was the cinematography, because it felt so cramped (which I thought was brilliant) and that silly scene where Em ran into the kitchen, boobs a jigglin' and splashed herself with cold water. The rape was supposed to buy her redemption, and for me it didn't.

I loved Hal....I didn't love Hal and Emily. I liked that Em was Carly's friend. I didn't really buy that Em loved Hal. It was clear TIIC had no clue what to do with her. And the minute Hal apologized to her after Chris stopped the wedding, I got to passionately loathe Em again. KMH just can't convince me Emily sincerely loves anyone. I enjoy her more as a low-down bitch.

• Members

I love KMH and think she does a terrific job. Sure, Emily's a complete and utter mess but I always feel for her. KMH sells me on Emily's craziness but also her brains and her flaws. I never saw MS in the role (save for the few clips on YouTube) and what I saw I liked her too, but I really enjoy KMH.

Archived