General Hospital: January Episode Count

jcar03

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frons did from what I read. Lynn & Jon originally had it in their PC contracts that they'd go back to GH if PC ever was cancelled, but when they re-negotiated, I think it was like the last year or so before the show was cancelled that was taken away from them.

It was about the time Frons started on ABC too....

• Members

that was in their original contract and in place as a safety net had PC been cancelled within the time of that contract. The show went on to last 6 years and at that point, GH had no obligations to take them. Fine, I can see some people blaming Frons for the contract re-negotiations but JFP and Guza had nothing to do with that one. They didnt backburner Kevin and Lucy and put them on recurring like they've done with the characters of Monica, Alan, Bobbie, etc.... I really get surprised when people get up in arms about Kevin and Lucy not going back to GH after PC ended. Have people not seen teh show's track records with vets over the past few years? Almost all returned vets get ruined and written out of character and the ones already on the show barely get used. Its a fantasy to have think the same would hold true for Kevin and Lucy and its a good thing GH did not bring them on

• Members

I agree Cheap, I am a huge Lucy fan, she is my favorite soap character of all time, but I do not want her to return to GH under this regime, there is no telling what they would do her character. So as much as I would love to have Lucy and her "Doc" back I'm glad they are far away from the mess that is currently GH.

Archived