GL: Week of Dec 24th

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday was pretty boring. The only scenes I liked were with Tracy/Dillon/Ghost Alan, and a scene when Maxie gives Georgie's Christmas present to Felicia.

I thought I was gonna throw up when the preview rolled.. "Jason, guess what Michael wants to become when he grows up? A mobster."... great, just what we need :rolleyes: I can't stand Michael "DemonSeed" Corinthos. :rolleyes:

It's so sad that everyone are talking about Georgie in third person time :(

GH sucks bigtime right now.

• Members

Hi there CassieFan :D This thread is for Guiding Light. How sad that the only person who has posted so far is a GHer. Btw, I like your banner. I really miss Georgie and Emily too.

Back to GL. I think Monday was pretty boring. I'm glad the Jeva fans got something, but the whole getting stuck in the mall thing was so contrived. Beth and Alan make my skin crawl. I suppose because I've been watching so many years. I just can't imagine Beth from the 80's EVER hooking up with Alan. EVER. I hate that the show seems to be going back to them. Alan had Tammy killed! Sure, as a viewer part of me thanks him for it, but why is Beth giving a killer any play?

I like the story with Will. I also want to see more of Doris and Buzz. I just know he's going to fall for her. I've been watching Ryan's Hope on Soapnet and Justin Deas was soooo cute 30 years ago. Wow.

Archived