GL: Week of Dec 17th

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doris has been more interesting, glad they took her character from recurring to something more. I love Lillian and Buzz, Harley and Cyrus aren't inspiring, this Phillip BS is crap... I like Reva and Jeffrey a lot more than Cassie and Josh but Nicole Forester is bland, while KZ is always at the top of her game.

Overall, I'm watching it though... Interested with the edmund business.

• Members

Harley and Cyrus are so boring and nauseating that I think they're even more intolerable than Josh & Cassie. It's close but I think they're actually worse, which is amazing considering what an entertaining character Cyrus is with everybody other than her. Harley drags him down. He's a lame, emasculated pod around her, just like Josh is with Cassie.

Leaving Phillip dead would've been better than all this teasing when we all know that GA is NEVER coming back.

I'm sick of seeing Josh & Cassie wring their hands over Will. I'd much rather see the little Anti-Christ kill Cassie, Harley, Natalia, Rafe, Ava, and Jeffrey. Bye, bye airtime hogging dead-weight.

• Members

It's amazingly idiotic to me how EW/DK have built almost 3 SLs (Olivia/Gus, Harley/Cyrus/Marina and Beth to some degree) around a character that isn't even on the show! Ugh.

The Will stuff is what's keeping me from not FF Josh and Cassie. This story has been good so far.

And I suppose from last week's ending with Beth and Mel talking, that Beth's baby will probably be autistic. It's good that they are doing this story, but it's a little re-tread of Holly and Fletcher's Meg.

I miss REVA, Dinah and Alex. Where have they all gone?!?

• Members

I think all this Phillip stuff will turn out to be Alan's doing. I don't think Phillip is around at all.

The mentions started when Olivia wouldn't play ball with Alan. Then he hires Harley's team to find him? He's totally behind it, IMO.

Archived