Y&R: Casting News

• Members

This is GREAT news for me and all the other David/VI fans out there! :) Per the Friends of Vincent Irizarry (FOVI) director (of which I am a member):

"Just wanted to let everyone know that Y&R has once more renewed Vincent's contract ! This time for ONE WHOLE YEAR !

He has also confirmed his appearance in Catonsville 9 in January !

Congrats to Vincent !!"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, I think GL could use his character and fans would embrace him. He's been a total flop on Y&R and has no chemistry with Nikki. Nikki and David are one of the most boring couples this show has ever had.

Yet another reason I won't watch Y&R again until either LML leaves, or she kills off one of my faves.

• Members

Ugh is right. Listen, I like Vincent Irizarry but the character of David Chow has been horrifically structured from his inception. That being said, of all of LML's 'creations' he is one of the least offensive (Nia Peebles' Karen is probably the least offensive). Vincent was always wonderful on AMC and GL, it really is pathetic how poorly his character has been written.

Hopefully David Chow will go the way of all of Nikki Newman's other manwh*res and will be off the show by this time next year.

Archived