Salem High Reunion

• Members

Tuesday, December 11th a high school reunion is held for old Salem High School friends and old classmates such as “Penny” (Alison McMillan), “Susan” (Jennifer Gee), “Kevin” (Robert Benvenisti), “Cynthia” (Veronica Lauren), and “Jason” (Aaron Van Wagner) return to Salem.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As funny as this is and as horrible as those DAYS were, I'm really excited to see everyone again. It's going to be good to see "Shy Girl" (Penny), "Gigantor" (Susan), "Ghoul Girl" (Chloe) and the rest of the Salem High gang again.

This comes as such a shock because I never ever expected to see any of those characters ever again. :lol:

It is going to be weird not to have Mimi there though.

I actually liked Cynthia, and I was happy when they signed her to a contract during the Hartley House storyline, but then they dropped her.

• Members

I did too, leevo.

I loved the Salem High gang (Shawn, Belle, Philip, Chloe, Mimi, Jan, Jason, Susan, Kevin, even Penny). It was when they took over and we lost seeing the characters we actually cared about is when things took a nose dive for me.

Once Brash and Cwickly took over in the spring of 02, and wrote Salem High's final months of high school, it wasn't that bad. I liked the graduation episode, and the last blast, and even the beginning of the Salem University storyline that never had a chance to be told, even though it wasn't that bad. It was like one day, they were all in Hartley House, and the very next day, everyone's in the real world and done with college already. Thanks a lot Higley!

• Members

Hmmm... they weren't that important to fans to begin with... and since it's only for one episode, it's not like they're sticking around ot stealing screen time. It'll be interesting to see what part the reunion plays in all of this.

I can see why they wouldn't recast Mimi, just for one day. It's only interesting to see everyone if it's the same actors. But methinks something big will go down at the reunion, just like at all of the old Last Blast dances.

Archived