Salem High Reunion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, this does nothing for me at all, but itcould be used to move the Philip, Belle, Shawn, Chloe storyline along. It is actually really good right now, too. I enjoyed the Phelle scenes today alot, and it has the marks of some of Days best triangles of the past. It's intense, other characters are involved and have a stake in what happens, and it leaves you feeling torn over who Belle should be with. When a triangle bleeds over into other storylines, and involves the cast, you have a winner.

I know it's a pipe dream, but instead of a "Salem High" reunion, why can't we get a Horton Family Reunion. I know it may be costly, but my God it would add to the character of the show. It may even remind people of what the show was created to be about....but it won't happen. I've given up :-(

• Members

Well because that would involve, what are those people called, let me think.....oh yeah I got it, VETERANS!

A Salem High reunion with no Mimi or Jan, even for a day is pointless even though I am sure they will mention them. They probably could have gotten both Farah Fath and Lindell for a two day stint or something. I would have tuned in for that!

Archived