DAYS/B&B: Could Lauren Koslow jump ship (speculation)

Chris B

• Members

Lauren Koslow is of course an original and very popular B&B cast member as Margo. A few years ago they tried to get her back, successfully for the infamous DAYS/B&B switch. Her character still has lots of ties on B&B and in November her brother is returning. Could this lead into the return of his much more popular sister? I can't see why they'd bring back Jake and not Margo. With the return of Spectra, maybe she could be working on that side of things?

I hope this happens for her! Koslow was amazing on B&B and Hogan doesn't seem interested in Kate. Maybe this is a pipedream, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

• Members

Honestly, I could see Koslow being available soon, because with the current state Kate is in it looks like she could so easily be cut. And since I think more cuts are coming, she at this point is one of the most likely people to get fired.

So it's always possible.

• Members

B&B already has too many female character, so I don't want Koslow back at this time. However, if Days dumps her (which could very well be possible soon), then they should go for it. Also, B&B still has way too many characters for a 30 min show...

Though I agree, Margo was perhaps the best soap character Koslow's ever portrayed.

• Members

I loved Lesley-Anne Down when she first joined... even until last year. The hooker storyline was great. But her character has sadly been dumbed down. That said, I feel like Lauren Koslow would have one of B&B's infamous 3 month stints.

That said, it's sad how DAYS has wasted her these past few years. She is definitely a beauty, class act, and great talent.

• Members

I'd put it as a 'never say never' situation. Brad Bell is still very much aware of Lauren Koslow (ie the crossover in 2002) and of Margo Lynley. The fact that she was a favorite of his father and mother also bodes well for her. Kay Alden also knows Lauren from her Y&R years.

The issue, of course, is whether or not the show could handle another cast member. As much as I love Lesley Anne Down...Jackie Payne has been watered down so much, she's become a loser. So I could handle dumping Down if it meant Lauren Koslow could join the cast. I think she could make an ideal adversary for Susan Flannery, there was always tension between Stephanie and Margo, plus Lauren is a talented actress who can play a b*tch with ease.

If DAYS is dumb assed enough to fire Lauren then I'd really implore Brad Bell to sign her up. She likes to work, Michael Bruno's her agent, call him Brad.

• Members
I want Koslow on B&B, but not if she's relegated to being the narrator of the show(Sally/Darlene RIP).

Jackie COULD have been an interesting character and sill could be. But you don't make your sexy matriarch into the narrator of the show!

What do you mean by 'narrator'....I just don't understand? Is it a soap lingo?

• Members
What do you mean by 'narrator'....I just don't understand? Is it a soap lingo?

He's referring to charectors who's sole function is to recap the storylines for other players. Think Tabatha on Passions....or basically every charector on any soap played by an actor over 45.

• Members
He's referring to charectors who's sole function is to recap the storylines for other players. Think Tabatha on Passions....or basically every charector on any soap played by an actor over 45.

Oh OK. Thanks! That being said I would hardly say that Sally Spectra was a 'narrator' on B&B (at least until she got very ill). She had her own storylines all the time.

I really don't care what Lauren would do on B&B, the important thing is getting her talented ass on the show!

Archived