ALL: What is the big Deal with incest on Soaps?

• Members

Yes incest is wrong but the truth is that Max and Stephanie aren't related in any meaningful way. Therefore its not incest. A crime can't be happening if it was never possible to begin with. You can't commit incest with someone you're not related to biologically. At least thats my understanding of the concept.

As for making soaps why don't you first you go write ATWT and GH and THEN get back to Stephanie about creating his or her own soap that focuses on incest and rape. Although I don't think anyone in their right mind would go that route....

PS I'm not a huge fan of Max so I think a girl as hot as Steph could do a A LOT better than that guy. However if they're truly in love then they should go for it IMO.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uhm Max was raised and grew up thinking of himself a Brady, he's LEGALLY a Brady, it's incest pure and simple.

It's a big deal cause while I can over look it in some aspects, it just squicks me out

Damnit Ryan, my keyboard is covered, the island with a killer clown had me LMAO :lol:

• Members

not Max(max wouldnt harm a girl) but Ford Decker would be a good choice or Dr Rebert only if Chelsea is kidnapped. If Stephanie is kidnapped by Ford Decker then have Max be her Hero. If Dr Rebert is the killer clown then have Nick be Chelsea's hero.

yea it would be an emmy story. An Island with a revenge seeking killer clown storyline would be an awesome story next summer. PLEASE SHEFFER MAKE IT HAPPEN.

remember when Andre dressed up like a Clown, i wonder if they is a clue for Sheffer's future storys.

• Members

Better yet. Make it set at a traveling carnival. The teens can lock themselves in the funhouse for a night of innocent fun. Little do they know, Dr Rebert, hellbent on revenge for being reassigned to Shaboygin, dresses as a clown and pops everyone's balloons...for GOOD. :rolleyes:

Oh and Stephax sounds like a medicine the doctor prescribes you after a night of tequila shots and sex with a pegged leg hooker. Sorry, had to get that out. Its been bugging me all day.

Archived