Days: SOD Grapevine

• Members

My friend who got SOD early and waited all day to tell me she did sent me this via email. This is from the SOD Grapevine section:

Sources say Days is looking to bring back a familiar doctor from Salem’s past.

Bet it's Mike Horton coming home to clean up his son's mess? I don't see it being Bill but I suppose it could be Craig too with Chloe returning. That would mean Nancy too most likely. Interesting though.

• Members

I LOVED Craig and Nancy so I would be happy with them. Mike would be fine to but will it be Roark or a recast. I always thought Dan Gauthier would be a good Mike.

This show is becoming so hospital orientated - with every single day involving scenes at the hospital. Belle is becoming a nurse.

• Members

Well, I hope it's Craig. And Nancy. "Days" could score A LOT of points with viewers if they brought realism back, in terms of looks, at least. And I think Nancy will be an excellent draw for women 18-49 who have too little self-esteem to watch a show with all skinny knockouts.

DO it, "Days"! :)

• Members
I always thought Dan Gauthier would be a good Mike.

This show is becoming so hospital orientated - with every single day involving scenes at the hospital. Belle is becoming a nurse.

Maybe they are trying to lure in GH viewers (current and former). GH did peak at 4.6 million (not counting SOAPnet, internet, DVR) this year after all.

OMG! Dan Gauthier as Mike Horton on Days?! geez!! can we all say AMAZING!!

What do people see in Gauthier? I guess diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

• Members
Definitely want Dr. Mike Horton back on DAYS. I hope he's back with Michael T. Weiss in the role. I want Mike paired with Billie. I love Dan Gauthier, but I want him back at ONE LIFE as Kevin Riley Buchanan, where he belongs and should've never been axed.

We sure think alike on this one Mulder!

Archived