OLTL Discussion: Week of October 8th

• Members

I wasn't able to watch the episode entirely, but from the parts I did see they looked amazing. Ugh I wish I hadn't been busy.

Langston and Dorian's confrontation part deux looked great. the actress who plays Langston is doing a good job. What an ending too between Marcie and Michael.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been soo impressed with OLTL this week, it's been awesome.

Tuesday's epi was the first that I have been impressed by for a while now. Kathy Brier was amazing yet again. I liked the Langston/Dorian scenes too.

I LOVED what Bo said to Todd in today's epi. It's about time that someone told Todd to stop thinking about his selfish wants and to start thinking about how other people are feeling. He is just despicable.

• Members

Did anyone notice when Marcie was talking to Tommy in the rear view mirror and telling him that everything was going to be OK and not to worry? Well, that kid gave her the most awesome WTF look! That kid is adorable!

• Members

The show has been awesome this week. Loving all the fall out from the custody suit and the Langston story. Wednesday in particular.

I liked the Starr / Jack interaction. Cute family scenes at La Boule.

Langston is heart breaking.

Todd is right on yesterday. The LPD would be all over him if he had taken Tommy.

The only negative about this week was the musical stuff. It was so out of place this week.

• Members

Yeah I know, that's a little surprising nobody picked up on it for so long, and especially the people Langston's family worked for.

Aw god I want Marcie to keep the baby so badly! I know Tommy is really Todd's, but this is just heartbreaking!

Langston/Dorian are great too.

Musical? No there wasn't a musical yesterday. I think they meant Timbaland's performance.

• Members

OLTL hit it outta the park today. What a good eppy!

The scenes at Asa's were all about family and love. We have not been treated to these kind of scenes for so long that they almost feel alien to OLTL.

I am more and more intrigued with Jared. Just what is he up to? Who is he?

The Cramers and Langston scedes were touching and sweet. All of those characters under one roof will be fun!

Finally, the Tommy stuff cntinues to tear at me - yes, Todd is entitled to the kid, but Marcie deserves him!

OLTL is just so good lately, and I have a feeling it's gonna get even better!

• Members

Another stellar day in the Tommy/Marcie story

Marcie is breaking my heart, she is so deserving of this child but biology won out

I felt so badly for her when she said she loved Mike but couldn't have both Tommy and Mike and if she went home to Mike she would have to give Tommy up. What a choice to make.

I actually think she was headed back to him until Todd started screaming at her and threatening her

Bo was so great , he knows if this were todd it would be different because he knows Todd and his violent and crazy history and knows how gentle Marcie is and how much she loves Tommy

Langston had me in tears again, Blair and Starr were so great with her.

• Members

This has been such an heartbreaking week for Marcie and Langston... and I have been enjoying (though I can still do without the obvious "Langston becomes a Cramer" part that will happen) all the emotions they have been bringing to their characters. Marcie had me tearing up when she mentioned that she couldn't have both Michael and Tommy. As for Todd, don't care... he made yet another bonehead move, after he pretty much came down hard on Marcie every chance he got. Definitely the best two stories on the show.

It was nice to see Nora yesterday... and not be all up in someone's face the whole time about Lindsay possibly faking her insanity. She's beginning to remind me of Todd

Archived