OLTL Discussion: Week of October 8th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of October 8th, 2007. It looks to be a great week on OLTL, as the judge decides custody of Tommy and Langston's secret is uncovered. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think there's much to say, lol, other than the fact that OLTL has been so very consistently good lately! I love it almost as much as I love B&B at the moment! :D (but the old Y&R still wins over all of that :D)

• Members

I've enjoyed Marcie and Michael fighting -- I find Marcie more interesting. This is reminding me of what soap stories used to be about -- heartache, family torn apart and no stupid BS from someone the audience doesn't know or care for. I'm loving it!

• Members

Loved the show today!

OneRepublic rocked today. Love their new song. The little montage at the end worked well.

Kathy Brier. Deserves. A. EMMY!!!!! She was excellent today. The Tommy story continues to draw me in.

Langston coming to terms about her parents today had me on the verge of tears today. RS and the actress that plays Langston really played off well.

• Members

My heart broke for Marcie and Langston today. Marcie loves Tommy with all her heart and he's being taken away from her. She has every right to be pissed at Michael and her reaction was dead on. I know this Marcie and Tommy on the run s/l should be good. Kathy deserves an Emmy for this s/l.

Langston and Dorian had me in tears today. I mean her parents died a year and a half ago and that poor girl is just now coming to terms with it. I don't see how she was able to raise herself for so long.

Great show today!

Archived