GL: Week Of Oct 8th

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really liking Doris and Ashlee's mystery plot. Hopefully DK doesn't screw this one up. For once he didn't cram two characters down our throats and expect the audience to like them. Does anyone know when Bill returns? I'm all for that but I would love to have a Phillip return even more. GA must not have some sort of tiff with P&G, he is directing ATWT.

• Members

I'm so uninterested in Rafe and Daisy. I wish I cared more about what happens to Daisy, but I don't find her sympathetic at all. I would rather have seen Tammy in this predicament 3 years ago.

Not sure when Bill is coming back, but I think it's the end of the month.

• Members

I agree with all of you on the Ashlee/Coop/Doris/Buzz story. The scenes with these four on Monday really held my interest. OC (Doris) has great chemistry with all of the other 3 actors, and you really believe in the Doris/Ashlee relationship.

This story and Reva/Alan/Jeffrey are the only ones I'm enjoying on my show these days.

That being said, I hope DK doesn't screw these stories up like Dinah's TBI story. Man, that story had such potential and look how he's destoyed it. All that simply to break up Mallet/Dinah?!?!? WHAT!?!?!?

I'm really not feeling Daisy/Rafe. I've never come to accept BD in this role, as I really liked the last actress to play her. And the de-SORASing was not a good move. Another regime already told the "angry Susan/Daisy" story - and told it much better than DK ever could. I like the guy playing Rafe; he could be interesting if they got him out of Daisy's orbit.

I'm very tired of Alan/Natalia/Gus/Harley. Although I like JL/Natalia, I don't see her having much chemistry with Gus. The whole story feels forced to me. I don't know why, but Harley has really been getting on my nerves lately. She comes across very whiny all the time!

And I like Cyrus and Marina together, but somehow this whole kidnapping plot is falling flat, IMO.

Don't get me started on the IDOTIC, PATHETIC "golden couple". I shouldn't even be saying that much about them. But the Lizzie/Cassie "you're my inspiration" scenes made me puke. EW/DK are really pulling out all the stops to "sell" Cassie as our heroine and Josh as the savior of Springfield. But I'm not drinking the Koolaid (alot of people aren't) and I'm not buying it!!!

The show this week (so far) has had some pretty good moments, but I keep waiting for a GREAT moment. Sadly, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. EW/DK's storytelling is so uneven.

Archived