Spyder Games

• Members

Did anyone else see this show? MTV ran it at the beginning of the decade. It was about a Russian family in the video game business, and all the people around them. It was over the top, but I got into it. There were good cliffhangers every day. Christina Chambers from ATWT and OLTL was on it too. The show even got Emmy nominations in directing and writing for the one season it aired.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Daphne (Nectar Rose) her look was what I wanted for Alexia on my blog. The show was definitely edgy and it fit so well with the MTV soap craze back then. This was almost as addicting as Undressed. I heard a rumor that the show's last episode was on 9/11 and the show was never seen since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone think Peter S. Alexander, James LaRosa, Bruce Neckels or Loren Segan will join the writing team of Y&R? They're two former co-workers are currently BDW & the show is lacking in script writers. Perhaps Weintraub can be promoted to accomodate the new hires.

• Members

Oh I SOOO beg to differ. SG had, by far, some of the best soap opera scriptwriting. Was well ahead of its time.

Christian McLaughlin and Valerie Ahern are breakdown writers for Y&R?! Get out!

Too bad they aren't head writers for Y&R, or better yet, B&B. Funny factoid: McLaughlin hated Beth Maitland(Traci).

Archived