Britney Spears To Lose Her Children...

Ryan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's already hit rock bottom, I don't know how much further she can go...

Hopefully, this will be the much needed wake-up call for her. If this doesn't do the trick, I don't know what will. It's obvious that she's ignorant to any mental, physical, and psychological problems she has. She also needs to get rid of those enablers in her life.

Britney, get better soon, please!

• Members

She obviously needs help. Her children come first and foremost and right now, Kevin is the best thing for them. She does need to concentrate on becoming a better parent than being a better performer. How many wake up calls does she need? I don't feel sorry for her, I feel sorry for her kids. They need her yes, but they need a healthy mother. And a father and grandparents. I may seem harsh, but there are so many people out there that would die to have children and they are willing and able to care for them. Hey Britney, children need love, not money. Become a better parent, not a better singer

• Members

Oh I have no qualms about speaking my mind when it comes to this situtation. I don't care if the mother is Britney Spears, Julia Roberts, my next door neighbor or one of my relatives, I would still say the same thing about the mother. And in return, if a father had custody most of the time, I would also feel the same way. My BF and mine best friend is a man who has won custody of five kids because the mother is an unfit parent.

Clearly, from what has been published in legal documents (which is all that really counts) and her multiple trips to rehab, Britney doesn't deserve custody of her children until she is well. After she is better, her case should be reexamined by the state and if she is deemed fit, then she should have custody of her children.

Her children are the most important issue here. No ifs, ands or buts.

Archived