Britney Spears To Lose Her Children...

Ryan

• Members

Britney lost visitation rights, this week. What the hell is wrong with her!!!!! ^^^How can you say K-Fed isn't a good parent, I have yet to see how he is a bad parent, even shar jackson said he was a good parent and she has no reason to say that at all. The only bad parent I see is brit, who makes a fool out of herself almost every week. At least k-fed has his priorities straight.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Britney just can't get her [!@#$%^&*] together can she.

I don't think Kevin has a job or not one that matters much. He doesn get spousal support which is just like what it says it is - to support himself. He will also get child support from Britney which I'm assuming would have to be used on the children. Why don't people get angry when women take their ex-husbands for all their worth? There are plenty of ex-wives in Hollywood and out of Hollywood that have a VERY comfortable life because they get a spousal support check every month.

• Members

She lost visitation because the center couldn't get her updated contact information because she moved from one of her homes into another one. Atleast that's what is being reported. She should get visitation re-installed when she sorts out her contact information and passes her drug tests like she did before.

We really can't say if Brit or Kevin are good parents. We personally don't know them. Britney is under fire mostly because she is in the spotlight every day and she is picked apart daily. I have a feeling if she was just a regular joe off the street she wouldn't have gone threw any of this. According to her lawyer she has passed the first batches of random drug tests they made her go threw, so it's clear that as of those weeks she isn't using any controlled substances and that she hasn't shown "habitual behavior"

• Members

I think its safe to say that brit isn't a good parent, she is putting her lifestyle before her kids which is why she lost custody. I hope she can get it together at least for the kids sake. It's not too late for her to turn things around, I think its a really bad idea for her to be having an album out right now though when her life is in so much jeopardy. An why would she want to deal with the headache of interviews when all they are gonna ask her is about the custody drama and her latest drama's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have yet to see from him any signs of maturity and responsibility and those are two key ingredients for a successful parent and K Fed does not fit the bill. He needs to realize that raising children involves both financial and emotional needs and it is time he get a job and not milk off of Britney's fortune. That is called being a free loader and is not a good quality for a parent.

Just my opinion

Archived