GH: Week of September 17th

• Members
GH: Week of September 17th

54cjaqq.png

09/14/07
Kate has had enough of being in the middle of Trevor and Sonny's war and breaks things off with Sonny. A furious Sonny demands that Jason kill Trevor. Jason argues that Trevor needs to be kept alive but Sonny wants him eliminated, period. Jerry pitches a plan to Jason. Jerry warns Sonny that something might have happened to Kate. Things go from bad to worse for Kate. Lucky's blood boils when he finds Nikolas trying to convince Sam to leave Lucky and his family alone. Robin is a jumble of emotions off her break up with Patrick and finds a friendly ear in Jason. Lulu and Logan try to adjust to her suddenly moving in with him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LuSam were all kinds of hot today. I could really get behind those two and if it keeps them away from Liason...BONUS!

I like how Emily went to Jason and just told him that he and Liz need to stop this mess and just be together. And I love her "And I'm pretty sure Jake is your son". I mean it's really pretty obvious to anyone that Liz and Jason share a bond that goes way past friends who had a ONS, but something deeper connecting them and that is Jake.

• Members

whew.. lusam.

and i am thoroughly enjoying J&R.. i can see a reunion in the horizon, its just sooo much history there.

oh georgie & spinelli.

glad maxie's back tomorrow

definitely not loving Emily & Elizabeth

but liking Lucky & Nikolas.

• Members

This should have gone in last week's but I will still put it up :)

Poor Sam!

So she calls over Jason to tell him that she is seducing the notsoLucky and Jason just reacts with a simple I don't give a rat's ass. So much for the revenge that she has extracted on her ex and his beloved Lizzy. So glad Jason just told the ho ho to go fork herself and that it would take her dying a slow and painful death before he believes anything from Little MissKnowHoItAll. LOL the joke is on you Spam McCallgirl!

• Members

I've had it with Emily & Natalia; both have overstayed their welcome. I was surprised that Emily put the pieces together as well. I loved Jason's reaction to Emily knowing that he's Jake's biological father. And who says Steve Burton can't act. I'd like to see all Quartermaines more involved with Jason.

9/17/07

Written by

Michele Val Jean

Elizabeth Korte

Directed by

Owen Renfore

Archived