GH: Week of September 17th

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that Maxie and Sam are friends. It makes sense. They both percieve themselves as outsiders and they can bond over their mutual hatred of Liz. And compare notes about Lucky.

I love Skate, I really do. But if I hear "Im a magazine editior" again it will be too soon. And Kate, you are in the hospital. Way too much makeup.

And I am starting to find Spinelli annoying. He needs to take a vacation.

• Members

Are Maxie and Sam really friends or just two people that have a lot of the same bad habits in common? I want to like Maxie sometimes, but I wish the writers would give her something else to work with. Her "I'm damaged and I do crazy things" routine is getting kinda old. The Sucky scenes were so... cheap. Sometimes I wish Luara would stop vegging for a moment and woop some sense into Lulu and Lucky. I'm not an Emily fan, but I liked her scenes the past two days.

• Members

Hmm, I'm not so crazy about the Maxie/Sam relationship. I agree that it makes sense, and they do have good friend chemistry, but even though Maxie has done thins probably almost as bad as anything Sam's ever done, I can't help adoring Maxie, and I don't like thinking of her as a mini-Sam. I mean, I'm capable of enjoying Sam, and I like LuSam well enough, and yet, since her arrival I've found her kind of gross. Like if you touched her, she'd be sticky. I find Maxie easier to like when she isn't hanging out with her.

I feel the same way about Lulu/Carly. I realize that Lulu does have some Carly-like tendencies, but maybe because she's L&L's kid, or because she doesn't spend nearly as much time with Sonny and Jason, or because she didn't mother a demon child or destroy AJ's life, I still adore Lulu, and I hate that her relationship with Carly forces me to acknowledge their similarities.

And I am so, so tired of Liz, Lucky, Sam, and Jason. And now Emily. I actualy used to like her, despite, you know, the bad acting, but now my anger at her shameless Liason pimping is starting to make me really loathe all of her little tendencies. She has appalling posture, and somehow she always seems to be sticking her neck forward, and now everytime she does that, I just want to grab it.

• Members

Sam The Walking Vagina

Great she just boinked good ole Lucky and well let's just say in the words of Paris Hilton...that's hot! As in my face got so hot it was about to explode onto the canvas! What was Lucky thinking bedding that skank-a-dooodle floozy? If I were him, I would check for STDs and pronto and lord knows there is only so much fleas that will have gotten onto him by now. Yep when you have sex with the biggest of all skanks, you are bound to possibly get a disease and if she carries fleas then it will be up to a lot of scratching. Let's hope if he has fleas they do not get down to his nuts so he scratches them and really turns Ho down on like a bunny rabbit finding a carrot!

• Members

It's not like me to comment on General Hospital which I find mostly awful but When Milo punched Logan in the back today HELLO totally homoerotic. Milo grnuted grunted gtunted and Logan panted and looked exhausted. It was the best scene i've ever seen on GH:)

• Members

it will make her look better in my eyes. One of the biggest problems Ive had with her this entire story is that she hasnt taken any responsibility for the stuff she's done. She's been hypocrite and oblivious to all the crap she's been pulling and how she's been hurting Lucky. Saying this to Emily means nothing bc she isnt being hurt by Liz's lies. Lucky is. For to admit this all and actually own up to it and take responsibility will be huge. It just might redeem her a bit

• Members

It may make her look better to you but will that be good enough for you or will you just find some other fault with the character? If she's been oblivious then how would she know that she's been hypocritical?

You're saying that it might redeem her a bit but what is a bit? The thing that needs to happen for her character to be free is for Lucky to find out the truth about Jake. It would be best if Elizabeth told him on her own and not as a result of any battling between them, but I don't expect her to until pushed. Nevertheless, once the truth is out (no matter how it is revealed) she's basically freed.

I don't agree that she needs to be redeemed but she is definitely being hypocritical by lying to Lucky and keeping him in the dark. She's misguided but not malicious and that's why there is no need for her character to be redeemed.

Their situation as far as this second marriage goes is both their faults because the problem is they were both reaching for fantasies. Hers was that she could recapture what they had a long time ago and his that he could make her love him again. She's at fault for feeding him that pipe dream but the problem was that she was deluding herself as well. Had she been honest with herself and had more courage then the whole thing would have been averted but then they wouldn't have learned the lesson they needed to which is the moral of their story that you cannot always go back. Maybe the message was for any Lucky and Elizabeth fans who have idealized their relationship based on their well depicted beginnings.

• Members
I will probably find some fault with her bc I dont expect things to be that easy. I see her forced to reveal all just like with the ONS. It takes common sense to realize one's a hypocrite and I cant see how Liz hasnt been able to until now. Carly as horrible as she is, at least knows she's selfish and hypocritical and admits to it. I do want her and Lucky to seperate and end this. Liz has made me wished they never got married. She needs to free Lucky instead of continuing to torture him. Liz has been selfish and the lying and decieving has been hurting everyone including herself.

I think she does need to be redeeemd bc she has been victim to a nasty case of charactetr assasination over the past year. She was once universally loved by most but look how much hate and contempt has creeped up towards her since last fall? This wasnt for nothing. People have been disgusted with the turn Guza has made with her. She's been a horrible inconsistent mess as was everyone in this story except Jason. She's changed for the worst and hasnt been the Elizabeth I onced love, who was my favorite, in a long time. The damage that has been done with her needs to be fixxed

Occasionally, I'll see the real Liz start to come out but then teh pod takes over. Despite what people might think, I dont hate her. I hate whats been done with her and I hate how she's been written and how she acts. I WANT to love Liz again, but unfortunetly with the way she's been this past year, I cant. She's been soooo much better the past few weeks away from Jason, but once he enters the picture, it all goes to hell. I do not like the person she is around him. Guza has altered the character to make that pairing works and its been at the expense of Liz and thats something I cant get behind. Putting her with him will completely destroy her for me. And I used to be a Liason fan. If you had asked me before last fall, I never thought I would have said that but so much has changed

Archived