OLTL Discussion: Week of September 17th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg

Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of September 17th, 2007. It looks to be another fun week on OLTL, as the battle for Tommy begins to heat up. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place.

So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because they are talking about how Talia visited Ground Zero and everything last week, and was there for the reading of the names. She was NYC participating in the 9/11 rememberance cermony last week, and now she is back to Llanview, and telling Bo about the memories the trip brought back for her.

• Members

For those of you who keep putting down Ron Carlivati, just wait....you may soon eat those words...

I can't spill any specifics, but the week of October 1st looks very, very, very good.

Watch for the Langston story to heat up, Marcie to learn a secret that someone has been keeping from her, Todd and Blair to become one again, someone unlikely to come to Talia's defense, Lindsay to snap, and Dorian to stick her nose into something she shouldn't. Also someone we haven't seen in awhile will make an appearance, and no, I'm not talking about Will, Ron, or RJ. And those are just some of the highlights.

All in all it looks like a smokin' week.

;)

• Members

I'm one of the many that "puts down" Carlivati. And I wasn't w/o justification. Case in point: 5/07 to 9/10/07.

The Talia doesn't interest me in the least bit. That character should have never been created...period. I wish they (Carlivati, Valentini & Frons) would just kill off Antonio now & stop the torture. KDLR can succeed in primetime- the same can't be said for many of his fellow actors. I don't like the direction Carlivati is taking Antonio, Lindsay & Marty. Three actors who are good in ther respective roles, but ware treated like !@#$.

Ive been waiting for OLTL to be great since 1997. A decade, y'all, a decade! I want major changes now, not October. OLTL is a show that just can't win. Can/will Carlivati deliver the goods? (Beating GH in the ratings for a few weeks doesn't count. Higley did it I think twice) Time will surely tell.

• Members

I could care less about Langston. The entire teen scene is a bore. Poor Star is drowning in the story. Brandon Buddy is awful as Cole. I'm tried of the Todd/Blair will they or won't they/I love you/I hate you drama and Dorina back to meddling ways,and Talia don't interest me, my guess is we'll see Addie because of the Catherine Hickland TV Guide article.

But hey I'm glad others will enjoy the first week of October. :D

• Members

^^Wow...just wow....I'm surprised that everyone is downing OLTL right and left these days. The show has been picking up steam lately, and will so even more next month.

I know I for one am excited......OLTL is a lot better than it has been in a long time.

Archived