OLTL Discussion: Week of September 17th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Todd is being honest, he isn't lyning about what he did. Who wouldn't want to get revenge on the woman that tried to kill not only him but his family too, yeah I know Margaret was crazy, but would that make a difference if she really had killed Starr, Jack or Blair, Todd needs to fire his lawyer, he needs to hire a bull dob, this is one is too darn passive for me.

• Members

Hmm Timberland and Keri Hilson...that's something.

Bo, RJ, Lindsay, and Nora all in one episode. I felt like I was watching the OLTL of the late 90s(though not entirely good, but I loved and adored the characters).

Todd's testimony was good. I for once enjoyed TSJ and understood what Todd was feeling...for once.

• Members

Why hasn't Carlivati packed a punch with this show yet? I've been waiting since 1997! 9/19/07 ep was mildly entertaining. Something is just off- Not even R.J. (rarely on during Higley's tenure), the mentioning of Rachel Ganno, and Will (Haven't seen him since 2002) could get me to watch the entire ep.

The scenes with the Cramer "women" were a bit ridiculous. Robin Strasser deserves far better than this crap, as does Ilene Kristen. Can't wait for Adriannna be hijack outta Llanview. I now know why Higley made Starr & Cole have sexual intercourse back in March 2007: To make the audience see them as "adults" so she could give them adult-like stories. :angry: Let me tell you someting, Higley, Valentini & Frons: Starr & the actress sho portrays her is NOT a woman. She is a teenager. Stop treating her like a woman.

Michael Easton & John McBain suck the life right out of the show. Chambers better quit before she's dragged down with him. Why did Easton resign last year?

Anyone notice Bo stratched his butt when the camera was on him? How embarassing. Is unrealistic for Matthew -a 10 yr old- to be travelling by himself (Nora's office, Bo's office). Who takes care of Jack Manning? Blair sure doesn't.

Why does everything has to have a Llan in it? LLANview, LLANtano Mountain, LLANtano Lake...

I don't like the direction Carlivati is taking a lot of these characters in. If he maintains the status quo, he's going to earn a failing grade. You think any other show will hire Carlivati? B&B might. If you didn't read the credits, one would think Higley were still being credited as the HW. The question begs to be asked: Is Higley really gone?

OLTL is a show in trouble with Frons, the Master King Mighty Ruler, running things.

9/19/07

Written by

Michelle Poteet Lisanti

Directed by

Mary Ryan

Archived