ATWT Discussion: Tuesday September 11

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't it funny how different people's opinions are about which shows suck?....lol

I really loved todays show. I really like Paul/Rosanna/Meg storyline....not much for Craig though, although yesterday he and Lucinda rocked. I loved the Katie/Jack/Carly stuff today as well. Finally, Carly is doing and saying what she should have did in the first place. And it's funny how her indifference really pisses off Fluffy.

I wish Holden would drop off a cliff. He made no sense today. Their new baby kept them together? Hello, you threatened your wife with divorce today!!! Dumbass!!

• Members

Okay, Holden is the loser of the day...If hating Holden was ever on my radar, hating him today hit the mark...The baby didn't even bring them together...speaking of the baby, where is that boy? Holden talking about how they need to be there for the kids; when was he ever there for them to begin with. The majority of the times that he's yapping about that, he's either running over to tell Dusty off or he's doling at pathetic advice to his idiot cousin, Jack.

I don't know whose worse, Katie or Jack... They lecture one another about talking about Carly, always making everything about Carly, and what did they do today? You guessed it, talked about Carly...For a couple that are soooooo freakin in love, and can't wait to have a life together, they sure do like putting Carly smack dab in the middle of it. And for once, Carly wasn't even scheming, yet Katie whined on and on about how she's trying to ruin her wedding...Carly slammed her with the fact that Katie, not she, will be her own problem for her wedding.

• Members

Today's show was okay. The Craig/JJ scenes were kind of funny...it's a hoot hearing the truth coming out of a kid's mouth. And JJ isn't forced to think "nicely" of Craig like Parker would be.

I would like the Paul/Megetc quad, if I knew Paul was truly blowing Meg off, instead of just angrily denying what he feels. Paul's actually right, there are some things that just can't be forgiven, and Meggie "off living the high life" with Craig should be a dealbreaker for him. But instead, what we'll get is a retread of Carly/Jack/Katie/Brad, with one blonde, one brunette and people who have more money.

Holden needs to STFU!!! Jack's doubts about having a child with Katie are his business, not Holden's. If Jack had managed to spit out that he thought Katie was only pushing for a baby to "be even" with Carly, and repeated Katie's exact words about wanting a baby so "something could be about Jack/Katie, instead of about Jack/Carly," I think he would have advised Jack differently.

And Katie...well, "being completely selfless" sure went out the window today. She wants a baby with Jack to be able to keep his attention. She admitted it, and yet, somehow, she still got Jack to back down and consider having a baby in a year. *LOL* Yeah...thank GAWD I got that little proviso, because I expected her to hump him right there at the mall before he could change his mind. Then her snotty little attitude with Carly---well, there's the Fluffy I know and loathe! Welcome back, baby....Carly's right, you're going to lose Jack all on your own. *happy dance* Jackie ain't gonna know what to do with KittyFluffClaw once she rears her snarky head. Did you see that bitch roll her eyes as soon as Jack was concerned about Carly?

Poor Carly...it's clear she's not well. Then to keep running into bitchy little Katie. And is it wrong the only reason I want to see the "engagement party" is to snark about how much better Carly looks in that dress? :D I bet Fluff doesn't even wear it now anyway.

Does Lily keep a second wardrobe at the Lakeview? Suddenly she's pulling off costume changes faster than Houdini.

• Members

I loved today's show.

I think Katie is going to feel about knee high to a grasshopper once she realizes Carly is sick. Even so, I can't really blame her for thinking Carly was faking today. It's not like it's something she wouldn't normally do get Jack to notice her, IMO.

I think Carly most likely has a brain aneurysm.

It was nice to see JJ today, but I thought Carly didn't want the kids around Craig anymore? It sure would've been nice if he would've taken her hints at the house and left her child alone at the farm.

Loved the scenes with Holden and Jack today. They definitely don't share enough screentime, IMO.

• Members

I don't think Carly is in the 'know' about Craig being a member of the Emma Synder Boarding house...

As for Carly/Katie... it's not unlikely for Carly to pull out another stunt, but it was refreshing and cool to see Katie nose get all out of joint when Carly dissed her by actually NOT CARING....

As for Jack...Jack always manages to leave out the whole story just to make himself look good....same thing goes for Holden... I know if I were Lily, and he said that BS to me, I would have said, See you and don't let the doors of the Lakeview hit your ass on the way back to the farm"

• Members

I can agree with that because I love Maura and Carly, but for me there has to be more than Carly to make me want watch a whole show with 40 cast members. I am just to the point where I don't care about anything to do with Katie, Meg, and Gwen and that is all we ever get. Almost like if you don't like those three characters you have no choice but not to like the show, because there are no other storylines that get anykind of airtime at all. I love Luke and Noah, but we see them for 3 minutes a week. I would love seeing Tom and Margo or Barbara, but we don't see them at all.

And I won't be all for Carly's storyline for long if it ends up being all about Katie, because like I said I can't stand that character anymore.

• Members

Yes they've really butchered Katie in my opinion too. And they are butchering Jack right along with her. This is how I've wanted Carly to act all along. Just ignore them.....that'll drive em crazy!! Love the reactions today. I wish they wouldn't have Paul still thinking about Meg though...especially while he's kissing Rosanna.....kinda takes the air out of that pairing so to speak. It would be alot more fun just to have Paul and Rosanna against Craig and Meg. Don't like the way they are starting off this story.

• Members

Winterguy, if you thought today's show was bad tomorrows looks worse with Gweenie back. Today's show was ok. I enjoyed the Carly/Katie scenes. Katie is showing her true colors again. She is a real bitch isnt she...LOL. Jack...ugh...I cant stand him anymore. Fluffhead can pluck him all she wants. He deserves to have all of Katie's little brats kids. Katie needs to die a painful death. She is pure evil!

Holden and Lily were ok. I am tired of Holden's holier than thou attitude towards Lily. He acts like he is a big saint! :rolleyes:

Craig/Meg/Paul/Rosanna was the low point of the show. Paul and Meg change their minds like every 2 minutes. Pair Craig and Rosanna again and let Meg and Paul leave Oakdale.

Gweenie tomorrow......Hooray!...NOT! :rolleyes:

• Members

I just watched ATWT and I thought it was horrible. No wonder why the ratings suck. They need to fire Jean! :angry:

The only standout was the Carly/Katie scenes. I loved them! :D

Everything else was horrible. Hated the Rosanna/Craig/Meg/Paul scenes. It just felt like fillers.

Tomorrow looks even worse. Great <_<

• Members

Katie definitely seemed confused in the dress shop by Carly's lack of caring. The fact that she doesn't seem to care what happens with Katie and Jack should be Katie's first clue that something is wrong with her, IMO.

I think Katie is being written the way she has been the last two days for a reason. Her not believing Carly now and feeling guilty for it later will prevent her from disbelieving whatever Carly is going to "fake" later on, IMO. The same can probably be said of Brad and Jack. That's pure speculation on my part, but I do think Carly will take the opportunity to fake something after she has the surgery to correct whatever is wrong. When she does, all three of them will believe her and Carly will, once again, get what she wants.

• Members

I was thinking the exact same thing! She won't wear it though just to disappoint us all. :P

I'm really enjoying this story with Carly. She is really doing an amazing job with the material. Something is definitely off and I can't wait for the guilt to eat away and Jack and Fluffy. I just pray it's before the make it down the aisle. When Jack realizes that Carly didn't trust him enough to tell him she is sick, he will deserve every bit of guilt that he feels. Maybe he will stop acting like an @ss for once in his life!

Archived