DAYS: Uncasting Spumor

Evan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thus far about 7 seconds. I wonder if part of that was because of James Reynolds being out of comission for awhile due to his heart surgery thats why Lexie's storyline was at a stand still.

Anyways, I didn't mind Jett they need to get rid of Jeremy and Stephanie also. Or at least stop having Stephanie date her uncle either one.

• Members

I had a feeling this was going to happen. I had heard he was on thin ice prior to Ed even arriving because of his other activities. I am not shocked. I suspect he was going to get fired eventually anyway, along with Jeremy. I knew once I heard Ed had alot of power that Jett and Jeremy would be first to go. I just couldn't see Ed keeping them on.

Oh well. He was good in the beginning IMO but he went downhill and had too much airtime. I did like bringing him on to add diversity and liked the tie to Theo. I hope they don't recast. The show needs to send a message to fans that they are going to hand more airtime to the vets.

• Members
As "daysfan" said Jett's been in several scenes with Abe. Plus Lexie left the 4th July party at because she saw Jett there, she mentioned he was Abe's nephew before she took off.

I think Marcus started out pretty good. Lately I just don't feel it. I think there's some others that are worse them him though. It would be nice to have a story with the Carvers, and not just Abe & Lexie included. On the other hand I don't want Jett in a story with them if the actor can't bring it. But I do feel there's a certain other actor that should go before Marcus.

Archived