DAYS: Uncasting Spumor

Evan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I felt that way when they both started -- that Jett was hotter and that MP was the better actor of the two. I've since changed my mind on both counts (although really, both of them are too "pretty" for my taste). Jett is just wooden and flat to me. None of his scenes have managed to pull me in while Jeremy seems to have acquired a few interesting layers (although I wouldn't weep if he were written off).

• Members

Agreed. At least trevor is making an effort. the best acting I've seen from marcus is gurgling through the fake blood.

But in my dream world? jeremy would be recast (with a real actor) and marcus would leave the show. But if we have to have one, my vote is for trevor.

• Members
Yeah I know Krista did 'Emmanuelle'. But then again it has affected her career big time, she struggled with getting the "right" roles in primetime and movies. People only wanted to hire her to play the "sexy girl". Krista so regret what she did in the past and didn't want to play that same role over and over, she wanted to play more serious characters. She's on the right track now though. Last time I saw Krista was very recently in 'What About Brian', and I really liked her character Bridget. So I'm happy for her.

Archived